Last updated: 25th May 2018
We applied all means possible to comply with the recent regulations appointed by European Union — General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Shall you have any questions, please reach to us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
- Your username, first and last name, email and/or postal address, telephone number or other information that, alone or in combination can be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) that you provide when you create an account or fill out a form on the Website;
- First, Last names, RFIDs, photo of your employees used for access control operation;
- Email addresses, telephone numbers used for SMS and other alert communications;
- Usage, viewing and technical data automatically collected from your computer or device through cookies and other technologies (described below), such as your device identifier or IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
- Comments or other information you post on the Website;
- Location information when you visit the Website, including location information provided by a computer or device interacting with the Website. Location information is only used for security, monitoring, and troubleshooting purposes (most devices allow you to turn off location services); and
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Website or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account information. Such information may include contact information from business information database providers, which we use to update and correct our records, and search term and search result information from internet searches conducted by our data licensors.
Special Categories of Personal Data. We do not collect from users or process (a) the special categories of personal data defined by the European Union (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); or personal data relating to criminal convictions or offenses. The Websites and the Cloud are not meant for the processing of sensitive Personal Information. Please do not send us, and do not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Website or otherwise, as GuardSaaS has no intentions of processing such sensitive Personal Information.
How and why do We use collected Information?
We use and process your information in the following ways:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Website and our products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Website (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it on subsequent visits, or to verify your identity);
- To process, manage, complete, and account transactions;
- Provide support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries;
- Create and manage online accounts you establish in the Cloud;
- Send you related information, including transactional information, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
- To diagnose or fix technology problems;
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Website and our products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Website, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Website) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- To enhance your experience as a user visiting the Website;
- Invite you to participate in customer research or feedback;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service needs;
- To communicate directly with you, including sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services;
Protection of Personal Data by GuardSaaS
Performance of Your Rights
Your data is stored and processed only with your consent. It will be stored in our database for the indefinite period (unless you agreed differently). GDPR grants expanded rights for individuals in the European Union to execute appointed rights.
At any given time you have the right to request:
- access to your personal data;
- correction of your data;
- erasure of your data;
- restriction of processing;
- data portability.
To perform any of your rights, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will be resolved in a timely and effective manner, up to thirty (30) days. We might contact you to arrange details of your request.
Removal of your data will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You may opt out (unsubscribe) from receiving any emails from GuardSaaS using controls in your personal cabinet or by following the Unsubscribe link in the footer of our emails. Even if you opt out, we may send you transactional or administrative messages, such as emails regarding about your account or our business relationship.
You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes, request to opt-out from sharing your personal information with third parties by email sent to email@example.com.
We value your data, as much as our own personal information. That’s why we adopted appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices as well as rigorous security measures, including data encryption.
Data Storage, Transfer and Technical Solutions
We use third-party vendors and hosting partners for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our Websites and the Cloud.
Your personal data is stored in secured networks accessible by a very limited number of people with special administrative access these systems.
Hardware infrastructure that stores and processes your data is located in the territory of Federal Republic of Germany (European Union). All partners and territories where GuardSaaS process data ensure an adequate level of protection of the mentioned data.
Information provided to our Users
We may display the following information to users who sign-in (authorize) ou our Websites, according to their access level and point of touch: first name, user email, product name, purchase date and license number.
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the GuardSaaS Website and Products with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
Data Collected by our Users
As you use our Services, you may import into our platform personal data that you have collected from your Clients or other individuals. We have no direct relationship with your Customers or any person other than you, and for that reason, you are responsible for making sure you have the appropriate permission to collect and process information from those individuals.
GuardSaaS uses third-party tools to provide us with services that support our business, such as Google’s tracking technology and NewRelic monitoring tools.
Those third parties might need access to specific information to operate. We rigorously monitor these vendors to limit the range of data they can access to a minimum that’s necessary for them to perform their contracted tasks.
Third-Party Embedded Code
If you have any questions about any Policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GuardSaaS principal place of business is at: 8 Ashfield Close, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1SN, United Kingdom
Our Websites use various tracking methods, such as cookies, retargeting tags, web beacons and other technologies to receive information that may include personal data from your browser (such as IP-address, unique cookie identifier; device type; domain, browser type and language, operating system and system settings; country and time zone; previously visited web pages; information about your interaction with our Website; and access times and referring URLs).
The advertising and analytical tools provided by our third-party partners do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, address or telephone number and cannot link usage data with your personal information.
Third parties may also collect information via our Website through their cookies, plug-ins, and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser, and the processing of this data is subject to their privacy policies.
Third-Parties cookies that can be enabled to use on our Websites: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Yandex.Metrica, PayPal.
Some of the cookies might be placed only if you use specific features or select particular preferences.
How do We protect Your Information
We adopt strict data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in the Cloud or at our Websites. Our data protection procedures have positively pass external audit and examinations.
How to manage cookies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies.
If you set your browser to reject cookies, some functionality of our Websites will be unavailable.
For more information about the cookies, please refer to the help pages for each browser.
Your acceptance of these Terms